a picture book of everything i put in my mouth

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today in Food







Breakfast

None too spectacular, but got the job done. 140 calories.














Lunch


Approx 300 calories (I had to eat the entire pot!)







Snack
approx 100 calories. Pretty yummy cookie.

















Dinner


Turkish Lentils, only I subbed chopped kale for the frozen spinach. Approx 240 calories per serving.











Snack #2

Two cookies and tea, 200 calories total.



Total Calorie Count: 980

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I just found out we're expecting our first child! We're also moving to Maryland in two weeks and I'm about to launch my own business... So things are about to get a little crazy at the Sturgis household. Follow the fun!

Followers