a picture book of everything i put in my mouth

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Funday... Kinda

So in looking over the post from yesterday, I noticed that I pretty much barely ate any veggies, which is never good. Thus, in an effort to fix my folly I have visited Whole Foods and purchased some greenery, in the form of baby spring mix salad, zucchini, and bok choy. I've also gotten the ingredients to try out that Alfredo sauce finally, and the Tortizza. It's also time to start addressing my wedding invitations by hand, so... Sunday should indeed be a Funday.





Take two of this breakfast.

















My own version of the tortilla pizza, using rice cheese, soy parm crumbles, thinly sliced zucchini and marinara sauce. Very yummy! Had two.












Happy Herbivore's Chocolate Zucchini
muffins. Yummy! And only 100 calories each because I made them in a 12 tin tray.











Dinner! Vegan Alfredo sauce over whole wheat shells -- de-freakin'-licious. Next time I will add veggies and do it up a little. I was a bit suspicious, having never used tofu as a sauce before but... wow. So creamy and rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I just found out we're expecting our first child! We're also moving to Maryland in two weeks and I'm about to launch my own business... So things are about to get a little crazy at the Sturgis household. Follow the fun!

Followers